Ruby on Rails Developer (Regular/Senior)
Who are we looking for?
Decomposition of complex business processes is a piece of cake for you? Drying classes associates you differently than most people? Or maybe you can jump between the backend and the frontend like a mountain chamois? Perhaps we are looking for you!
What do we expect?
- at least 2-years experience with Ruby / Rails
- knowing the disadvantages and advantages of MVC model
- SQL knowledge
- knowledge of CSS and JS
- at least the basis of moving in the Unix console
- teamwork skills
- English proficiency at level that allows you to freely read the documentation and communicate with clients (B2)
- desire to constantly expand your competences
- experience in designing APIs for mobile applications
- knowledge of one of the frameworks: Ember / React/ Vue
What are we offering?
- competitive salary 8 500 - 14 000 zl net + VAT/ possibly other type of contract
- perfect ecosystem for raising your qualifications
- code reviewing, pair programming, periodically review meetings
- working in complex, diverse projects for both domestic and foreign clients
- versatile bench - our team comprises programmers, graphic designers, people with Venture Capital and agency experience
- Luxmed health care
- Multisport card
- flexible working hours
- friendly environment
How to apply ?
Send your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include in your CV the name of the position that you’re applying for and following legal gibberish:
“I hereby authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of recruitment processes at Appchance Group sp. z o.o. based in Poznań, Matejki 46/5 in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27.04.2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).”
If you wish to stay in touch with us in the future, please attach the following formula as well:
“In addition, I authorize the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the needs of future recruitment processes at Appchance Group sp. z o.o. ”